Social Media Coordinator, Logitech G, Newark, CA,
August 2017 - Present
- Refined a best practice focused social media strategy, focusing on high quality content on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Create engaging and appealing visual assets for social media content to build audience engagement.
- Personally shot and edited photography at gaming conventions.
- Collaborate and lead outside resources on larger creative projects for the business group.
- Track and monitor key performance indicators to continually strive for actionable results and success.
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure that social media strategy aligns with business group objectives.
- Increased social media following on Instagram by 20%, month over month.
Social Media Associate, GMDP Program, Avaya, Santa Clara, CA,
July 2016 - August, 2017
- Helped establish an internal social media team that reduced reliance on an external agency.
- Worked closely with Global Social Media Manager to develop a best practice focused social media strategy, replacing high quantity approach with more emphasis on quality content on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Created engaging and appealing visual assets for social media content to build audience engagement.
- Personally shot and edited photography at conferences, saving time and reducing creative costs, while still creating high quality content.
- Provided actionable insights to broader marketing team based on social media analytical data.
- Collaborated with marketing and senior managers to ensure that social media strategy aligns with company goals.
- Increased social media engagement by 34.6%, year over year.
- Increased website traffic from social referrals by 20% month over month, and 193.5% year over year.
Social Media Lead/ Sales Associate, Orangetheory Fitness, Dublin, CA,
August 2015 - January 2016
- Provided sales assistance and customer support, while managing the studio’s Facebook & Instagram.
- Developed a consistent content calendar and leveraged popular hashtags to tie into existening engaging content.
- Personally shot and edited all photography used on social media channels.
- Leveraged free graphic design tools and video resources to create visual content with no budget.
- Wrote the content for the monthly studio email newsletter to highlighted studio news, promotions, and studio members.
Social Media Intern, SFMOMA, San Francisco, CA,
February 2014 - May 2014
- Created of comprehensive case study to provide strategic advice on social media best practices by analyzing multiple well known museums, businesses, and publications.
- Conducted research over a three month period to gather and analyze data to distill the most relevant social media best practices for the museum.
- Delivered an actionable report that highlighted strategies the staff at SFMOMA could use on social media.
Marketing Manager, Capital Dime Restaurant, Sacramento, CA,
July 2013 - November 2013
- Launched an organized social media effort to promote the farm-to-fork restaurant.
- Implemented a consistent social media calendar to create a consistent delivery of digital content.
- Personally shot and edited promotional photographs used for social media, website, and small print publications.
- Created engaging written content to be included on social media and the future website.
Sacramento Marketing Assistant/ Intern Yelp, Sacramento, CA,
May 2013 - August 2013
- Maintained the Sacramento Yelp social media channels with engaging content that highlighted local businesses and Yelp members.
- Lead promotional activities at Yelp sponsored events and assisted with larger local Yelp Elite member events.
Master of Arts in Communication, California State University, Sacramento,
Thesis: Reducing equivocality and uncertainty on Facebook: Examining the level of “richness” cues in Facebook Features
Master of Arts in History of Art, University College London,
Thesis: The Rincon Annex Post Office Treasury Section of Fine Arts Murals & the Effects of Changing Politics on Federally Funded Art
Bachelor of Arts in Art History with a Minor in Classical Civilizations, UCLA, December 2008
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
Google Analytics for Beginners
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification